Pro-Microbes Could Be Your Easy & Inexpensive Solution
to Many Mysterious Ailments.
- , Pro-microbe
- First probiotic on the market to contain phototrophic bacteria, a group of bacteria known to break down toxic substances and produce beneficial by-products such as the antioxidant vitamin A.
- Microbial inoculant- one is able to reverse putrefaction (rotting) and change the characteristics of what it is applied to. Microbial Inoculant is registered for sale in over 20 states as soil amendments or fertilizers and are sold under different labels according to their intended use: Microbial Inoculant, Waste Treatment, and Waste Treatment for Septic.
- Microbial inoculants also known as soil inoculants are agricultural amendments that use beneficial microbes (bacteria or fungi) to promote plant, soil (organic) health. Many of the microbes involved form symbiotic relationships with the target crops where both parties benefit. While microbial inoculants are applied to improve plant nutrition, they can also be used to promote plant growth by stimulating plant hormone production.
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO Microbes
- Soil Based Microorganisms Formula
- No Preservatives
- Live Microbes, Not freeze dried for increased viability
- contains a minimum of 1 million colony forming units per ml (cc) of the following microorganisms:
- Lactobacillus plantarum- A
- Lactobacillus casei- Found in the human intestine and mouth. As a lactic acid producer, it has been found to assist in the propagation of desirable bacteria. This particular species of lactobacillus is documented to have a wide pH and temperature range, and complements the growth of L. acidophilus, a producer of the enzyme amylase (a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme). It is known to improve digestion and reduce lactose intolerance and constipation.
- Lactobacillus fermentusa- A Gram-positive species of bacterium. It is also commonly found in fermenting animal and plant material. A few strains are considered probiotic or "friendly" bacteria in animals and at least one strain has been applied to treat urogenital infections in women.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus- One of several bacteria used for the production of yogurt. It is also found in other naturally fermented products. it is a Gram-positive rod that may appear long and filamentous. It is also non-motile, and it does not form spores. This bacterium is regarded as aciduric or acidphilic since it requires a low pH
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae- A species of budding yeast. It is perhaps the most useful yeast owing to its use since ancient times in baking and brewing. It is believed that it was originally isolated from the skins of grapes (one can see the yeast as a component of the thin white film on the skins of some dark-colored fruits such as plums; This species is also the main source of nutritional yeast.
- Rhodopseudomonas palustris- A
- Healthy for plants!
- Healthy for Humans, fish, and animals!
- Suggested Uses
- The scope of potential benefits delves into a broad range of conditions including lactose intolerance, colon cancer prevention, regulating cholesterol, regulating blood pressure, boosting immune function, h pylori infections, Crohn's disease, eczema, allergies, dermatitis, IBS, colitis, peptic ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, candida, systemic yeast infections, MRSA and other infectious diseases.
- Beneficial bacteria living inside of your intestines make up at least 80% of your immune system function. It's important to be using a good quality probiotic if you have a bacterial infection.
- Spray on entire body for,smoother, softer, healthier skin and hair!
- Good for helping skin problems, such as- acne, skin bumps, Itching, dryness, dandruff, psoriasis, cuts, and wounds!
- kill colonies of the bacteria that cause staph infections.
- Soak fingernails for heathy manicures
- Helps treat for different gastrointestinal diseases and allergies
- Helps to fight off viruses, like the swine flu.
- Use beneficial bacteria for the immune system.
- Do not take vaccines!
- Helps inflammatory or autoimmune diseases.
- Helps relieve arthritis.
- Helps with allergies and hay fever
- Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels. and stabilize blood sugar.
- Probiotic intervention has strain-specific anti-inflammatory effects in healthy adults.
- Helps women lose weight after their child’s birth.
- Probiotics are Important During Pregnancy.
- Helps children with diarrhea.
- Helps prevent repeat ear infections.
- You are what your microbes eat.
- Can improve your body's overall balance of good versus bad micro-organisms, boosting your general health.
- Helps fight funguses, athletes foot.
- Use as mouthwash to kill germs, helps fight bad breath..
- Use to disinfect and kill unhealthy microbes.
- Spray on and give to animals for their health and healthy skin and fur.
- Use on cat litter-boxes for odor and germs.
- Add to fish tanks, ponds and water-features, helps maintain healthy ph levels
- Works on dog's dry skin problems like mange.
- Spray on all bedding. or mattress.
- Spray on air and water filters to fight funguses.
- Spray in washer and use to help wash cloths.
- Mob floors, clean counters,, bathrooms, toilets, sinks, showers- in which it will help fight new molds. No more toxic cleansers!
- As a dietary supplement to promote healthy intestinal flora for a healthy individual.
- Take three drops internally daily with or without meals, for palatability, mix juice or water.
- Individuals with ulcers should take small amounts, such as drops, as product has a low pH of 3.5.
- •Microbial Inoculant to a glass of water or juice especially if you have ulcers or gout.
- Relief of constipation (Regulation of bowels)
- Relief of heartburn
- Stimulation of beneficial intestinal flora
- Replenish intestinal flora after antibiotic use
- Increase vitamin absorption (bio-availability of nutrients)
- Supplementation for enzymes and amino acids
- This product has not been reviewed by the FDA!.
- Microbial Inoculant Benefits Include:
- Promotes soil aggregate formation and soil compaction resistance.
- Improves seed germination and root development.
- Increases nutrient availability.
- Improves crop quality: size, color, and shelf life.
- Helps improve soil structure and porosity.
- Maximizes conversion of organic matter into soil humus.
- Increases beneficial native microbial populations.
- Digests Grease
- Decreases sludge
- Improves Water Clarity
- Helps in composting
- Skin and hair health and problems
- Helps fight colds and flue
- And much more...
Microbial Inoculant can be used directly from the bottle or Activated. Activation is a process where more product can be grown with the use of molasses, water, and Microbial Inoculant The procuess can only be done one generation and maintain the balance of microbes in the original Microbial Inoculant culture.
A clean airtight plastic bottle or container or large tank with lid.
- 1 part un-activated-microbe. (5% of the total volume)
- 1 part Sugar Cane Molasses. (5% of the total volume)
- 20 parts warm filtered water 100oF
Note: I use Mret water! I also sell Mret Water Activators for $!50.00.
Po-Microbe ingredients are simply: Filtered Mret water, activated-microbe, and organic sugar Cane Molasses
Pro-Microbe has a slight vinegar smell; much like KOMBUCHA tea, but the smell goes away quickly. I could of added a fragrance but chose not to complicate matters.